Andrea Mauri schreef:
Dear All,
I just installed fpc (2.2) and lazarus (svn) on an Ubuntu linux machine (i386). I added to the uses clause libc but when I try to compile it I got the error message libc not found.
Libc is in the fpc source directory in:
/rtl/netwlibc/

This one is for netware.

and in
/packages/base/libc/

This is the source of the unit, you might want to use (note, that is an i386-linux kylix compatibility unit only, no other processors, no other *nix).

But also manually adding it to my project the compiler doesn't find it. What can I do?

I think it is in a seperate deb package on Ubuntu.

Vincent