on 10/31/07, David Pethes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> bembulak wrote:
> > Is there some kind of userbase/community on game-programming and
> > lazarus/FPC?
>
> Check out http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/ , especially the forum
> section. You can use the jedi-sdl pascal headers for cross-platform
> SDL+FPC development.
> Best regards,
There is also the sdl4fp headers http://sdl4fp.sourceforge.net/ which
are h2pas conversions, though I think they may be outdated now.
If you would prefer native lazarus components then gamepack may suit
you. Somebody also had a post here earlier this week about an SDL
framework from XCode - I don't know if that is mac specific or general
though - perhaps somebody could provide a link ?

A.J.
--
A.J. Venter
Director of Product Development

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic