Tobias Giesen schreef:
There's a Font property, Pitch ... fpfixed

That sounds promising. I would like to try and submit a patch which
disables the fractional spacing only when the Pitch is fpfixed. Then
Philip can try if his component still works.

I read somewhere that if TCarbonDeviceContext.BeginTextRender was broken
after 0.9.22, then it must be fixed before the next official release.
Right now I am not sure when it was broken. But it is definitely broken
right now.

Well, I am not sure it worked in 0.9.22. And carbon is still in development, so these rules don't apply to it.

Vincent