wile64 wrote:

2007/11/5, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Hi all,

    Where in lazarus can I set the path to output the generated
    executable file to?
      I thought it might be Project > Project Objects > Target File
    Name, but that

It's good, example  < ..\..\myprojectexe >

and for files compiled : Project > Compiler Options > Unit Output directory

Hmm. I tried this and it didn't work, unfortunately. The odd thing is now my local Firebird server won't run. I get a freepascal runtime error message when I try to run FirebirdSQL !!!

Anyone have any idea what would cause that? Not sure if its related or not, but didn't manifest itself until after I was playing with lazarus and file output path.

I uninstalled FPC/Lazarus to see that would fix it, but no luck.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee