Florian Klaempfl wrote:
Bee schrieb:
I must have missed something basic in this thread. What is/was
CodeGear's reaction to Lazarus?
I saw some issues on the net. Someone from Borland said that FPC/Lazarus
steal codes from Delphi. Someone other from CodeGear said that
FPC/Lazarus is competitor to Delphi, someone other even said that
FPC/Lazarus is the enemy of Delphi. :( But, I forgot the URLs. I don't
know about other issues (if exist).

If one finds such links, I'am really interested in them.

I couldn't find any, except for one blog comment of bee himself.

Marc (really wants to know too)