Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 13/11/2007, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh my!!!   I found quite a bit of code that are marked as copied.  No,
I'm not talking about the class interfaces which are duplicated or
purpose.

To prove this point, I attached the output of 'sim_pasc' comparing the
LCL's controls.pas to the Kylix 3 QControls.pas
Even some of the comments are identical!

See attached file for output:
  Line 5-30  (code looks the same)
  Line 60-69  (even comments are the same)
  Line 351-355 (code identical)
  ...etc...

How should I read it ? Does the tool change variable/procedure names ?
(I can't imagine we're using a QWidget)

better not to use CLX sources, they are a bit different than VCL (besides the LCL predates CLX)

Marc