On Nov 16, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Jury Azovtzev wrote:

Damien, I have counter offer. If you could make an archive with lazarus documentation - can add it to the CD. :)

What do you need exactly ?

On Nov 16, 2007 1:06 PM, Jury Azovtzev < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you would like - yes, i'll put it on public host with my pleasure.

On Nov 16, 2007 1:01 PM, Damien Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 16, 2007, at 6:10 AM, Jury Azovtzev wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> I tryied to make education LiveCD with lazarus for students in local
> college. But when i run all i found out there is not transactions,
> Mysql and PostrgreSQL components in new lazarus anymore. Could
> someone explane? Are they in other place now? Or what i have to do
> to make application with data access functions?

Could you keep me posted when it will be available for downloading ?
(or an url to watch)
I know people who are interested in it.

--
Damien Gerard