Damien Gerard wrote:

I have just download fpc 2.2.1 and the lastest snapshot for OS X.
I launch Lazarus and it works fine (however gtk1 is ugly ^^) but I can not launch an empty application.

I've got the following message :
Unable to find wslclasses.pp, check in path Projects->Compiler Options->Search Paths -> Other Unit files

You got this when compiling ? How did you create your new project ?

In fact, in order to compile an empty project, I have to add by hand all needed paths into the fpc.cfg. I did not find such a thing in the wiki.
Where I am wrong ?

For compilation of your apps, you don't need to add paths to lazarus or LCl sources in your fpc.cfg. It only needs a path to the LCL unit dirs. (and that only if you compile form the commandline)