Wanderlan Santos dos Anjos wrote:
Is RTL documented in the same XML format that LCL documents?
As far as I know, all the on-line help files for RTL and FCL were produced in the same way as the LCL documentation, using .XML files and FPCDoc. The RTL and FCL descriptor files are not, however, in the SVN repository or distributions, as the libraries and their documentation are considered to be much more mature and stable. I imagine you could get access to the XML files by asking one of the devels.
Chris

If yes, because not to integrate RTL documents with LCL documents?

Wanderlan Santos dos Anjos

Doctors.net.uk education: Totally independent, totally free.http://www.doctors.net.uk/education

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/21Qtk2GuofovwMvJrhx1Y9vLjQhMjDU8TzmE7jxtgFKyK1f5sq0IeaUlJuBCtWcaWV6ApbausZjM3j6LfxIN4veQashe0fWyiOzYieR1Q67M3hPDraBVadeS1ekGmI28ld6W7lXM6LmdbnGuogJZ6evEmIdDFlHlBwz9hZBN9dWQpnBKPY+RUbGXLiQT%21EWBc60ybYuZOOelKpVkq0BdFvkILP3Zs3F+> to report this email as spam.