Marco Alvarado schreef:
Hmm, there doesn't seem to exist an LCL unit, but there are several
LCLxxxx units. I'm using win32 at the moment. Thanks :)

2007/11/27, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:42:32 -0600
"Marco Alvarado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm creating the component dynamically. The example that comes with
this component works for me, but I can't make it compile in my
application.

Do you know where the LCLxxxx is defined? Maybe I have to include
another unit.
The define comes from the LCL package.
What target platform do you use?

I can compile the package on win32 and I can add the package as a requirement to an application and compile that.

Does your application has the LCL as requirement? Do you compile in the Lazarus IDE or from the command line?

Vincent