Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 29/11/2007, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That would be helpful for the Lazarus team, I think.
As Marc said: they cannot fix it if they cannot reproduce it.

I've been running Lazarus all day via GDB and finally got a crash when
I opened a new project.

Though looking at the output here, I don't think it's of much help...

TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile A PageIndex=3
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile A PageIndex=2
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile A PageIndex=1
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile A PageIndex=0
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

Aahh those.... :(
They are very hard to track, especially on gtk1

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb) bt
No stack.

there is nothing to bt, since the app got terminated.

You might get more info when you run laz in --sync mode but I can imagine you don't want to run allday in this mode

Marc