Lee Jenkins wrote:
Vincent Snijders wrote:
Lee Jenkins schreef:
Lazarus 0.9.24

Referring to Project > Compiler Options > Compilation...,

When I place a command in "Execute After", it will actually be executed before. The inverse is true for "Execute Before".

Should I log this? I did a couple of cursory searches on mantis and didn't see anything.

Yes, please create a bug report.

Vincent

Vincent, I applied for a login for Mantis last night while I was searching to see if the bug was reported already but have not received a confirmation email with password yet (this morning).

Should I apply again for an email or is the process manual/moderated and I should wait a bit longer?

Should be sent immediate. However I get the idea that when no realname is given, the mail fails to send

I've updated your profile and reset your login. You should have received an email by now

Marc