On 30/11/2007, Damien Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I fully understand. Just frustrating to not be informed your mail is
> somewhere in the deep space or an unknown /dev/warp :)

I fully agree with you and also complained about this before.  I'm not
sure if there is a option in the mailing list server to notify a
sender if the message was rejected. It would be damn nice though.

What I do now is user really small images, but if they are borderline
size, I double check on GMANE to see if my message appeared.  If it's
not in GMANE, the message never went through.

Regards,
  - Graeme -