* Andrey Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:22:47 +0300]:
* Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Thu, 6 Dec 2007
13:02:27
+0100]:
> Can you add more debugln, to see if TCTDirectoryCache.UpdateListing
> finds all the files in the directory?
Just now, exactly attempt to catch list filling moment (with
C:\Works-FContr\Contracts\Apps\Mods directory).
I will to post it...

Epopee with searching of WorkrXtr unit is ended.
That was my lack: one of application paths was mistyped( "..\..\Mods" was mistyped as "..\Mods").
After correction that path in compiler options all works OK -
it verified on untouched codetools (revision 13140).

I make some modification of directorycacher to check directory existence in
UpdateListing(),
especially to such unique persons like me (in stubborn mistyping sense),
moreover,
---
Exception: non-existence directory "C:\Works-FContr\Contracts\Apps\Mods\", inquire by find unit source [LR_E_TXT]
---
looks more clever than too much generalized "unit not found...",
if it not contraty to UpdateListing() primary specification (that's not known to me).

In the light of the talked above the button like "Check directories existence"
looks appropriate in search paths editor dialog.
It need  to order this wish to bugtracker - please advise to me.