* Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:13:40 +0100]:
On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:58:49 +0300
Andrey Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The message "The ... option ... contains a not existing directory",
> wrongly say about my really existient directories.
> That occurs when i press "OK" button in search path editor dialog
(be
> called from project compiler options),
> sayed about totally all directories from the path, so that warning
is
> useless to find directory mistyping.
> Cut trailing slash forgotten (before existence checking) ?

ide/compileroptionsdlg.pp
function TfrmCompilerOptions.CheckSearchPath

It not worked with relative paths (i'm forgot, whose that advice, to use relative paths, your, or may be Vincent Snijders). Whereas "OK" button, pressed on itself compiler options dialog (not paths editor !), give clean result.
It is two different existence checking mechanics ?