Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 06/12/2007, melchiorre caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everybody,
I have a question about to Thread and DLL library.
Is it possible to create a function that has as result
a thread, and insert it into a dll?

The issue is probably cause by the same problem I had with threads in
console or fpGUI based apps. CheckSynchronize() must be called
somewhere in the application loop, but then again I don't use
application DLL's so I wouldn't really know.
I try to use CheckSyncronize() in the application loop but without result;
The function synchronize appears to be broken and,
the event on-terninate not be called. I do not know the reason.

Thanks
,

Melchiorre Caruso