* Bee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:26:26 +0700]:
Continuing Laurent's work, I can manage my graphics designer to make a
new Lazarus splash image. The image at
http://i5.tinypic.com/89gmjq1.png
only shows the current basic ideas.

But we need more input about other ideas such as color, philosophy,
concepts, slogans, mottoes, etc.

Maybe somewhat like "Lazarus splash competition", that's about ideas or designed images,
would be conducted. 0.9.26 is enough near to 1.0, so the time.

Current Lazarus splash seems to me is too abstract, and not very stylish (so to say),
i'm not professional designer, but i work with POV-Ray, enough time.