Bee schreef:
The IDE can only use standard components, that are maintained by the
lazarus developers.

Currently, there are some components that don't meet your 'standard' criteria. For example: IPro, SynEdit, and TDBF. Should we exclude them on next release? ;)

TDBF is maintained by Micha Nelissen, who happens to be a Lazarus developer.
The synedit version used is Lazarus has had so many changes you cannot say we don't maintain it.

IPro has had many changes too, by at least three different persons, so the Lazarus team is able to maintain that too.

So all three meet the criteria of "maintained by Lazarus developers".

Vincent