wile64 wrote:
I propose a new icon for lazarus, It can be used for whatever you want :)

(I have svg source)
In principle it is fine, but it just looks like a grey blob on my screen. What colour background are you designing your icons against ? I have just a "traditional" mid grey, default on win32. While most of your icons look very good, quite a few lack contrast. Example - the toggle form/unit button isn't very clear, yet in its depressed state, it is fine.

Also, using a paw print as an icon is fine (the current cheetah on the column is also completely unintelligible unless you know what it is), but if you replace ALL the cheetahs with paw prints every one will forget what it means. The new splash screen is fine as a watermark, and could be used as such in many places, but at least on the splash screen I think you should keep the cheetah on the column (on top of your background). It is nice and cheeky, and really is a good graphical statement of purpose.

cheers,

John Sunderland