Hi,

I have a pretty easy task:
Two Radiogroups - selecting first, I would like to load IndexItem for
the second from a file, changing value for the second I would like to
save changed ItemIndex to the same file.  Apparently using OnClick
procedure doesn't work, because ... Itemindex:=value calls OnClick
procedure when value of the ItemIndex is different.
I would like to solve such trivial task AFAP. without writing a new
component or using TGroupBox and TRadioButtons.
I do know I could solve this easily by a conditional save procedure
but it's not pure solution.
Any recomendation?

Regards

Igor