Hi,

I've been asked by someone if it's possible to convert a console
application systematically to a gui application.  One form at a time.
So during the conversion process the application needs to be able to
handle input from GUI Forms and from the console.

> 1. is it possible to read input from the text console while those
> forms are displayed?

Is this possible?  My first thought would be no, due to the different
event loops being used.  Am I correct in this assumption?

Regards,
  - Graeme -