Hi,

In a program compiled for Win32, I have got at runtime an exception "List index (1) out of bounds", which does not really surprise me. However, even with options enabled, GDB is not aware of this exception and the program can continue as if nothing happened.

Very usefull for a user but annoying for debugging.

I don't know if it is possible but Is there a way to disabled the catch ?

Thanks !

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)