Hi,

I had 4 menu-items on a wince-application under the RIGHT-side menu-button. After I inserted a 5th one between number 3 and 4, the now 5th menu-item didn't work anymore. Its onclickcode didn't no longer get fired. Instead, a wince context-menu (a sort of New... submenu) with items like "Appointment, Contact, Message etc" pops up above the LEFT-side menu-button...

I added a sixth item, that worked OK. I deleted the fifth item, so that the sixth item became the fifth item. And there was that WinCE context-menu again!

Circumvented the problem by setting the 5th item to Invisible.

Could not find anything in the bugtracker about it, but I'm too new on WinCE to be sure it's a bug. Is it?

Using Lazarus 0.9.24

John