Giuliano Colla wrote:
Since a few updates a lot of dialogs fails to show on IDE.

Project and compiler options (both old style and new style), Package dialogs, Tools->Configure build Lazarus, Environment and Editor options Debugger Options, Code Templates, fail to open.
CodeTools Options and Codetools define work properly.

The window list however lists some dialog windows as existing, even if they don't show.

Last svn revision known to work was 13626.

Platform is Linux, widgetset gtk1, fpc 2.0.4 and 2.2.0 (no difference).

Whoops... I forgot to checkin a realy important part of my changes in r13663.
This is comitted in r13691

Marc