Marius wrote:
willem wrote:
I want to argue to google that the lazarus object pascal platform is a better choice than Java.

That would be real nice advertisement for FPC and pascal development in general. (I doubt however you can change there platform)

I myself have been thinking about porting the SETI client to FPC. It is one of the most CPU extensive applications i know.
Wel I am interested in CPU extentsive applications ! Can can SSE2 ,SSE3 or even SSE4 help you ?
I am interested in that topic :-)

I also want to experiment with NVIDIA or ATI GPU instructions but i have yet no idea how to do this (also need a new computer for this).

Greetings,
Marius