On Jan 22, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

On 22/01/2008, Paul Ishenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Whoever broke it, would you mind taking a look at fixing it....

Please update your svn version and retest once again. That was already
fixed.

Sorry, but I don't think so.  :-(  Just got a update. Now running
r13826. Did a Build All (with a Clean All). Editor Toolbar and Todo
List dialogs which contain toolbars are still broken.  I'm run on
Ubuntu 7.10.

See attached screenshot...

This is quite strange, because I submitted a bug report about this, and Paul fixed that. I tested his fix a couple of days ago, and the toolbar
now actually paints the background.  (I used and tested GTK 1)

GTk2/ Ubuntu
Not always. If you only put a TToolBar on a new form of a new project it works indeed. However if you put a TListView and you choose to directly edit columns from the IDE the toolbar remains transparent.
And you can not select an item in this form.

<<inline: colomns.jpg>>

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Le temps n'a pas d'importance. Seul le code est important
   -- (f00ty)