On Jan 22, 2008, at 1:31 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

On 22/01/2008, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I gather that someone is already using GTK2, but I believe that he's not
much demanding in terms of graphic appearance. My customers would run
after me with a hammer if I'd dare to show them the current state of the
art. :-)

I've tried to use Lazarus/GTK2 for half a day now.  It's horribly slow
as well, compared to GTK1.  For now I switched back to GTK1 and will
try GTK2 in a few months again.

May be but GTK1 does not use UTF8.

--
Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Le temps n'a pas d'importance. Seul le code est important
   -- (f00ty)