Chris Kirkpatrick wrote:
Hi John, Joost and Adrian -

snip
So I should very much like to collaborate with you guys in improving the documentation of sqldb and fc-db, as well as the stuff in the LCL. I agree we should try to use the FPDoc approach as suggested by Joost.
snip
_
I agree with FPDoc in principle, but I haven't been able to get any sort of handle on how it works. And I HAVE downloaded the documentation for it and tried to read it. It was a while ago, but my memory is that, like most IT documentation, it assumes you know basically what you are trying to do, and just need to be reminded of the details. I am also confused about the difference/connection between fpdoc, lazdoc and lazde (have I even got the names right ? I think there have been others mentioned as well on this list).
I'll try to have another read. :-)

cheers,
John Sunderland