From: Albert Zeyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:52 PM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] make, MacOSX

Am 23.01.2008 um 22:40 schrieb Hess, Philip J:

> Hi Albert,
>
> According to http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Carbon_interface_FAQ
> here is the normal way to rebuild the Lazarus IDE on OS X:
>
> make all LCL_PLATFORM=carbon OPT="-k-framework -kcarbon"

Ah thanks.

> You might change your wiki addition to be consistent with this page.
>
> Do you have the correct version of Lazarus and FPC installed? It looks
> like you have a MacBook, which would be an Intel-based Mac. But the
> error messages you're getting mention "PowerPC".

I just fetched Lazarus from SVN and downloaded FPC on SF - there was
only one DMG. As FPC works (it wouldn't start at all if it is the PPC
version), I assume I have the correct version.

Though, perhaps the Makefile assumes somehow that I have a PPC
(because I am running Mac OS X - perhaps an old check => bug).
How can I use "darwin-x86" (is this the correct name?)?

Thanks,
Albert

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Carbon_Interface#Compiling_the_Carbon