Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho  wrote / napísal(a):
I tested with this line (utf-8 encoded), specifically the last word:

  Application.Title:='Minha Aplicação';

Double clicking on the left part selects "Aplica". Clicking on the
accented part does nothing and clicking on "o" selects only "o" and
puts the carret at the end of the line.

Lazarus is compiled with build+clean and with the option -dWindowsUnicodeSupport

thanks,

What function does "double clicking" call? It might be possible I missed some. I'll test it on my "spellchecker" to see if it selects a whole word and if so then I'll try double-clicking. Thanks, I'll report soon..

Ales