Has anyone else found that creating transforms with profiles having 8 or more
channels is very slow (like 10-20 times longer than CMYK profiles)? In fact I
have one I am opening right now that has been going for more a 3 minutes....

If I am very patient I do find that a usable transform is created and will
transform color fairly quickly but oh my, the wait.

Am I doing something weird or......

Regards,

Steve Upton