Hi,

> I am trying to convert RGB images to CMYK using lcms
> and libjpeg ( with the help of jpegicc ). It is
> working correctly except that the output files are
> more than 3 times the original size. If I try same

Ok, that is because jpegicc unpacks the data, applies
the color management and then packs the data again,
but sometimes libjpeg has no clue on which level of
compression, quantization tables, etc, to apply.

Try to play with the -q toogle on jpegicc.
It is the tradeof quality/size, less quality means less size.

Regards
Marti Maria
The littleCMS project
http://www.littlecms.com