In trying to reproduce the noicy behaviour with tificc, the output was
fine. And after setting OMP_NUM_THREADS=1 the output became fine in
the Oyranos example image viewer too while using pre and post CLUT curves.

So the noicy behaviour, while using cmsFLAGS_CLUT_POST_LINEARIZATION and
cmsFLAGS_CLUT_PRE_LINEARIZATION, appears to be triggered by threading.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe