Hi Victor,

> ·         I create a doc CMYK with color profile Iso.
> ·         I create a doc RGB with color profile Adobe.
> ·         I select color 100% pure cyan.
> ·         I paint the docs with this pure cyan.
>
> The results are different in monitor.

That is the expected behavior. In the CMYK space this corresponds
to a color which is different in RGB space. If you want the same
color, use the same Lab values. I.e. crate the CMYK doc, then
"convert to profile" and use AdobeRGB as destination.

> I´ve used transicc to obtain the color displayed on monitor and it´s the
> same in RGB docs but, what is sequence for CMYK docs?

To get the same color, take the Lab value and convert it to
AdobeRGB.

transicc -i ISOnewspaper26v4.icc -o AdobeRGB1998.icc -t1
LittleCMS ColorSpace conversion calculator - 4.2 [LittleCMS 2.06]

Enter values, 'q' to quit
C? 100
M? 0
Y? 0
K? 0

R=103.6409 G=186.1771 B=234.5724

This is the value of that color in AdobeRGB. Now you may want to
use your calibrated display to view that color:

transicc -i AdobeRGB1998.icc -t1 -o CalibratedDisplay.icc

This can be done in a simple step without going across AdobeRGB

transicc -i ISOnewspaper26v4.icc -o CalibratedDisplay.icc -t1

Make sure to use relative colorimetric intent in all paths,
this may well be the source of discrepancies you report.

Regards
Marti