Hi Roger,

Thanks for let me know. I appreciate you Spanish, but since this is CC
to the mailing list, and I think the subject may be interesting for
other people as well, I would kindly continue the conversation in
English. Hope this is ok to you :-)

Ok, about DLL building, this should be easy. Just load the project
into Visual studio. I will commit the 2013 project in few weeks, but
2010 does work as well as well in VS2013. Choose whatever 32 or 64
bits in the solution platform combo, choose release in the solution
configuration combo, right click lcms2_dll project and select "build".
This should be enough to compile and create the DLL. The binary of the
DLL will be placed in the "bin" directory.

Then for accessing the functions, those are using the
_declspec(dllexport) convention, which is more or less the standard in
windows DLL. I don't know much c#, but a sample interface could be
like the free pascal one. You could locate this API interface in
utils/delphi folder.

I would not translate the full lcms2 API because as you already noted,
it is huge! Instead, just open profile, create transform and do
transform would be enough for many applications. Once you get this
simple interface working, you could try more complex things.

Converting single colors is like converting pixels. I would recommend
the tutorial, if you can deal with the step-by-step example, I guess
you would know how to translate colors.

Please let me know any issues you would have. Good luck!

Regards
Marti.

BTW, my first language is actually *catalan* wich is sort of half way
between french and spanish. Never mind, it is cool you talk to me in
spanish, though. :-D