Hello,

I am currently struggling to use a profile with a parametric tone curve for
softproofing. Is there a know limitation regarding that? When I use a straight
gamma it works. Alternatively I can dump the profile to disk or memory and read
it again to get something working.

The code to create the profile is here:

https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/src/common/colorspaces.c#L286-L297

and

https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/src/common/colorspaces.c#L238-L284

I would appreciate any hints about what is happening.

Thanks
Tobias