Everyone,
I think we should skip this version. We need to convert our developer
plug-in to a module. Also, I'd like everyone to take a look at the new
themes [1] that are available. Let me know which one you prefer (Shaffer is
very popular). After we decide on a theme, we'll need time to customize it
to meet our needs.

The next version of phpWebSite will allow us to run multiple sites from our
single MySQL database, and it's i18n compliant. I want us to setup a German
site [2], and any others that may be appropriate. We need maintainers for
each language site. Anyone want to volunteer?

[1] http://phpwsthemes.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://leaf.sourceforge.net/de

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>