Hi Andrew

Am 05.03.2016 um 11:54 schrieb Andrew:
> Hi.
>
> I'll try to look on it at this weekend.

I believe I made some progress

mega@leafbuilder:~/leaf/devel/bering-6$ git status
On branch new-initrd-6.x
Your branch and 'origin/new-initrd-6.x' have diverged,
and have 101 and 17 different commits each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

nothing to commit, working directory clean

This is after the rebase of new-initrd-6 to master.
Now if I use pull, all the fixes I made appear to be gone, that cannot
be the real purpose.

Git log appears to show the correct data after a rebase.
So now I pushed a new copy of new-initd-6.x to origin and if you could
verify that your changes to master appear correctly I hope to be done.

Thanks

ET