Hi KP

Am 02.04.2016 um 00:28 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
> Hi Erich;

>> Mhhh.. I don't know, IMHO less is more
>
> It shows a lot more in my case; and while it might not useful for you, it
> came
> in quite handy from time to time, at least for me.
>
> Each of both a re two lines of code; a feedback for the user would be nice
> though.

I am not complaining about the code, just that in the menu on a pretty
prominent place there are entries a developer may use, but for the
'normal' user they are pretty useless and IMHO confusing. I tend to
believe that LEAF boxes should be simple to the user and lrcfg should be
targetting simple minds like me :-)

cheers

ET