Hi Boris

Am 03.01.2017 um 11:49 schrieb Boris:
> Hej all,
>

> I was missing those scripts, too. And as far that I remember, they are
> even not in the easyrsa-package.

Please note that the easyrsa scripts themselves are kind of proof of
concept thingies and not intended for _real_ crucial certificate
handling. If it uses pkitool now wnd not openssh scripts anymore this
just shows that the openvpn developers decided to use a different tool.

I for myself have decided a long time ago to use some offline tool to
handle my certificates. It is better anyway to keep this tool away from
the target machine. It also prevented me from seeing this problem at all.

cheers

ET