George Metz wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Ewald Wasscher wrote:
>

> Could be a Red Hat problem, could not be. I didn't compile IPTables for
> 2.0.7 myself, someone else did; they're the ones to ask. I got the
> modified root.lrp from ftp.linux-router.com, and since I'm having "issues"
> getting stuff to work for my Slink install,

Well these "issues" led me to the point that I  decided to make a
"woody-based" version of  lrp-2.9.8. I already had that finished when I
posted my question and read about the upcoming oxygen release.

> I haven't tried compiling it
> myself for 2.0.x glibc.

I have tried,and again and again, and tried recompiling the damm glibc
2.0 etc. etc. :-((( That actually took a lot more time than producing my
upgraded lrp-2.9.8.

Ewald Wasscher