On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 02:43:51PM +0200, Stefan Arentz wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 11:29:20AM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> > 15 May      Opera Unleashes Final Version of Opera 5 for Linux --
> >     Read the press release
> >     http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/20010515.html
>
> Wat is Linux?

It's a communist OS, only used by unwashed `hackers' who don't want to pay
for the quality Microsoft produces. All they can do is mimic commercial
software, which they then put on the market. It's hard to install,
there's no support and because it's free, it is ruining the market.

Leaders of those `hackers' include Richard Stallman, a big bunch of
hair who hasn't seen a working shower for over a decade. Big producer of
political (communist) documents. Another `hacker' is Eric Raymond, who
strongly believes everyone should be armed with fire arms.  Writes many
documents to glorify himself. Need I say more?

Linux: just say no.

Abigail