Hello all,

I have put together some LEAF packages for LSH. I would appreciate it if some people
could test them. In noone finds a problem I'll send an announcement to leaf-users this
week.

To quote myself:

LSH* version 1.2.5 packages.

LSH is a free (GPL license) implementation of the SSH version 2 protocol.
The main reason I made lrp packages for this is that the daemon package is
about 120kb smaller than Jacques Nilo's excellent OpenSSHd package. Because
it also doesn't need zlib you will save 145kb to 150 kb of diskspace compared
to the OpenSSH sshd.lrp. The drawback however is that the stable branch
doesn't support sftp; and scp doesn't work with the Windows graphical scp
clients I tried. If anyone succeeds let me know. OpenSSH scp works fine.
OpenSSH for windows can be found here:

http://www.networksimplicity.com/openssh/

OpenSSH under cygwin works fine too of course, and can be found here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

An excellent graphical SSH client for windows is Putty:

Oh and before I forget: This software is provided as-is, without any
warranty.

Ewald Wasscher [EMAIL PROTECTED]