Everyone,
I would like to make the following changes to our phpWebSite.

Disable user logins
   * SF will no longer allow web sites to post messages outside of the SF
     domain. This will become a user admin issue.
   * Eliminates mirror security concerns with user email addresses,
     passwords, etc.
   * Very few people are using their accounts to post messages on articles.
   * News items can still be submitted anonymously. The same goes for
     article comments.

Create admin/author accounts for every developer using their SF login name,
and [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address.
   * Encourage updates to web site content
   * Encourage developers to keep their SF email address in working order,
     and current. see url below for changing your email address.
     https://sourceforge.net/account/change_email.php
   * SF provided email addresses have very good spam prevention.
   * Allow posting new articles, when releasing something.
   * Provide evaluation of integrating individual developer content into our
     phpWebSite. see url below for a poor example.
     http://leaf.sourceforge.net/content.php?menu=10&page_id=3

Opinions, comments, and/or suggestions on this proposal are welcome.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/