At 2002-01-20 12:10 -0800, Matt Schalit wrote:
>When you say you disabled user logins, do you mean that you
>took the "Login via SSL" link off the home page?   Just wondering
>becuase I was hunting around for that a bit myself.

Matt,
This seems to be a common misunderstanding. Our phpWebSite and SourceForge
do not share authentication.

The user/admin logins for our phpWebSite are done with php session ids and
cookies. They are md5 hashed and stored in our MySQL database. They only
authenticate logins for our phpWebSite. I disabled the user login from our
home page.
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/

User authentication for SourceForge is handled site wide by an LDAP server.
It authenticates logins for cvs, ssh shell, compile farm, and web site
access. The web login for SourceForge is here:
https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/