On Monday 04 February 2002 17:23, Eric Wolzak wrote:

> My questions.
> Could this be a compiler related problem ( gcc version , flags ? )
> Allthough the kernel is built modular, it is obviously not possible
> to create a module on an "other " machine.

There is likely something support wise that you have built in your
kernel that is missing from Jacques kernel. My experience,
especially with the advanced routing, would probably be
something in the advanced routing options or card support.

The easiest way of fixing this is to have him send you his
makefile, so they're the same. A gcc version is possible, but
not likely if your module is smaller.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!