Well, I guess I never did properly introduce myself...

I'm currently working as a developper for a Portuguese Institute, preparing
Windows NT 4 Unattended Installation that provides for a fully working
workstation for front and backoffice users.

I have been in contact on and off with Linux for the last 8 years.

I was introduced to LRP by one of Leaf developpers, Pedro Barreto.

I have as contributed little to the general cause, but I've been learning
a lot in the last 2 years.

I have made my own home router, based on EigerStein with pppd and a lot
of small changes to fit my designs.

I am currently able to recompile kernels and compile (small) applications.

Maybe if I do have some free time, I will dedicate more time to Leaf.

That's it!

take care!

<rant>
One thing I would like to see LRP as the pre-historic mud
from where we DID evolve, not as the holy grail.
What we do owe to Dave Cinege is his initial idea.
</rant>

Luis Correia
URC - Unidade de Redes e Comunicações - Intranet & Internet
IIES - Instituto de Informática e Estatística da Solidariedade