On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 06:52, Michael D. Schleif wrote:

> Mike Noyes wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 22:39, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> > >
> > > No matter how hard I try, I cannot commit a directory structure to cvs.
>
> [ snip ]
>
> > I looked at your commit messages, and I think I understand what you were
> > trying to accomplish. Here is a sequence that I believe would have
> > worked.
>
> [ snip ]
>
> Is there some way to *transfer* a cvs module from my own cvs to
> sourceforge/leaf cvs?

Michael,
Yes. A tarball of your current repository is needed for this.

ref.
# Introduction to SourceForge.net Project CVS Services
Import of Existing CVS Repositories
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=768&group_id=1

> I have created a cvs environment for my own development.  Since I
> already have [many of] my packages situated as local cvs modules, it
> would be most convenient if there is some way to move modules from cvs_A
> to cvs_B.

CVS doesn't sync repositories. Either you use your local one or the one
on SF.

> Or, need I *export* a module from my own cvs prior to importing it into
> sourceforge/leaf cvs?

This is one method, but you'll lose your history doing it this way.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/