On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 04:09, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> Mike Noyes has been in a bicycle accident (see message below).
>
> If I get any more details, I'll let everyone know.

Everyone,
Sorry for the delay on the website. I just got back from the hospital
today. I dot know what problems I'll have, but I intend to start working
on our website ASAP.

Apparently I got lucky with some good neurosurgeons. They drilled a hole
in my brain to relive pressure. Without this they said I was gone. All
this from riding head first into a stationary garbage truck at full
speed. Not the smartest thing I've done in my life.

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs