    -----Original Message-----
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Noyes
    Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:41 PM
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject: Re: [leaf-devel] Website Update

    On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 11:06, K.-P. KirchdÃrfer wrote:
    > I see:
    > # cvs -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf co
    devel/kapeka
    > [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
    > Cannot access /cvsroot/leaf/CVSROOT
    > No such file or directory

    K.-P.,
    The cvs domain names were changed when SF updated bind recently. Omit
    the project name from the domain, and all should work well. Please let
    me know if your issue persists.

    Example:
    $ cvs -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf co devel/kapeka

    SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs